Thursday, June 16, 2011

ROME

Having spent a week in Rome two years ago, I wasn't heartbroken to get in at 11pm and have to catch a 1pm train the next day. It was, like Paris and Madrid and London, a weird kind of familiar. I had been there before, but things had obviously changed. It was also nice to get a change in temperature too...the whole time we were in the UK, Ireland, Germany, it was pretty chilly, often rainy. Now that we're in Italy, my one pair of jeans and my rain jacket can retire for a few days! YES!

After we got to our hostel, Andy and I went to Trevi fountain and the Spanish steps that night. The next morning we all went to see the colosseum, roman forum, the pantheon, etc. Then we hopped a train to Naples and from Naples to Sorrento.



Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment